Friday, August 13, 2010

Broken English

So this morning I thought I'd put up some pictures.  Their worth a thousand words right? (cliche)
This is my hubby Sam.  Playing instruments(guitar, piano, violin)is one of his many talents and the one I find very sexy about him.
This is our child, Spooge.  He's a Mali Uromastyx lizard, a species that lives in the deserts of Mali apparently.  This is his look of 'Mom where the fuck is my food?!'  Spooge is a vegetarian, I feed him bok choy and any other vegetable with vitamin D in it along with some Repti-calcium sprinkled on top.  Most people fill their cages with sand but it makes my lizard sick from all the bacteria that multiplies in it so the vet recommended shredded newspaper instead which has been a huge success and he can still bury himself if he wants.  I love my little lizard dude!  One day I'll have to put up a video clip of him being crazy.
Yeah, sorry to make you crane your neck but I think this is a cool structure in front of an art museum in Boca Raton, FL.  We went here while visiting Sammie's grandma.  I think she was out bowling that day and she's 90!  Hope I can do shit like that when I'm that age.
Something Sam and I try to do every year is go see ICE! at Gaylord Palms Resort during the winter season.  It is so cool what they do with ice and they keep it, unless my memory fails me, 9 degrees Fahrenheit in there!  Which is why I wearing this lame parka, at least it's my favorite color blue...Here's a pic of one my fave sculptures there:
To know how big it is I'm 5'5 and can walk through the gingerbread house.
A neat place to go if you ever travel to Chattanooga, TN is Rock City.  If you can't read the sign, This is Sam in front a rock formation there called 'mushroom rock.'

Don't how interesting this all was but until next time here is the song/video of the day. see below

No comments:

Post a Comment