Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flogging Molly - Cruel Mistress - Fan Video

Good Eve! (British accent) Just got back from Jujitsu and looking forward go downtown to do Muay Thai tonight. I got to practice with Becky today which is cool for me because I got to have a chance to have small talk with her. I've been wanting to be her friend since she's more my age and is at the same experience level as I am. She nice and can't wait to spar with her on Thursday. Anyways I came on here to talk about my Sunday. It was Sam's one day off so we met his friend Jen at Playalinda Beach. For those of you who don't know Playalinda is a national park beach near Titusville and we go down to the very last parking lot, lot 13, to swim in the nudist area. I know its weird for most but Sam and I like the feeling of being bare on the beach, plus there are no tan lines or sand rash in the bathing suit! It's mostly older couples there hetero and homo, so keep an open mind. It was a nice day though, not so humid and windy and the water was nice and clear. Had to be careful where we stepped though because there were turtle nests everywhere. We left early in the afternoon to go to our favorite eatery out there, Quillen's Taco Shack. They are known for their tacos of course but I had their cheeseburger which is huge and had some kind of pretzel dough bun. The place is family owned and definitely worth the visit if you are ever in Titusville. Yeah, nice relaxing day with hubby. Couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment